FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Fishing licenses
- Bait tackle and premium fishing rods and reels
- Fish Cleaning and bags
- Safety gear
- Experienced captain and boat
Trip times change seasonally. View our booking now section for current time slots
No Anyone is welcome and we are kid and family friendly
We pickup based on the closest location to where the fish are biting at captains choice or arranged by guests. Most common locations are in Santa Rosa Beach (near highway 30A) Thomas Pilchar Park, Point Washington Boat Launch, Grady Brown Park
- Hat, sunglasses and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
- Rain jacket if rain is in the forecast
- Drinks (light snacks if needed) captain will provide a yeti cooler on board with ice for you.
- Cash to tip the captain and any add ons including mounting your catch or hats
Redfish, Speckled trout, sheepshead, mangrove snapper, spanish mackerel, jacks, blufish
We typically target the species that are in season. Snappers, Cobia, King Mackerel, amberjack, bonita, blackfin tuna, sharks
The captain will ice down, clean, and bag your catch if you are planning on cooking it or there are many local restaurants that will cook it for you. Catch and release with a picture is also an option and welcomed.
A credit card or venmo payment will be made to secure your reservation. The balance can be paid after the trip: cash, check, venmo or credit card (4% surcharge)